Holistic Nutrition for Musculoskeletal Conditions – HNMSK-EDM-19-05
|Fri||May 10||1:30pm – 5:30pm|
Musculoskeletal conditions may be linked to nutritional deficiencies. Help yourself and your client. Treat the root of the problem.
Have you ever wondered why some of your clients do not respond as quickly as others to manual therapies? Inflammation, pain, trigger points, fascial restrictions, arthritis, chronic fatigue and pain syndromes, muscle cramps, and poor healing of soft tissue injuries can be attributed to nutritional deficiencies. A Standard American Diet (SAD diet), decreasing the nutritional value in our food, drug-nutrient depletions, and stress and lifestyle all affect the body’s ability to absorb and use the nutrients available to us.
In this course you will learn:
1. Nutritional factors that impair healing.
2. Drug nutrient depletions with common anti-inflammatories and pain relievers.
3. Specific dietary and supplement protocols to support musculoskeletal pathologies including inflammation, pain, arthritis, myofascial pain syndromes, soft tissue injuries, and muscle cramps.
4. To recognize when your client may have deficiencies and give recommendations including appropriate referrals.
5. How to prolong your own and your clients optimal health through Holistic Nutrition
All Health care practitioners and general public welcome!
After taking Intraoral TMJ with Precision with Mara, I cannot believe how my treatment and assessment skills have improved. My clients are receiving well. Looking forward further enhancing my skills with Level 2.